Campsite and Caravan Park Insurance

Do you need insurance for a holiday, residential, park home, caravan or camping site?

Get a Quote
fca registered established in 2006 save time

As with any business, there are certain types of business insurance that you should consider for your caravan park or campsite.

Campsite and Caravan Park Insurance

Caravan park and camping site business insurance, including residential parks, is available from FCA-authorised and regulated UK-based insurance brokers.

Depending upon the size of your holiday park business, the following types of business insurance are either a legal requirement and/or offer you vital business protection:

  • Public liability
  • Employers liability
  • Buildings insurance
  • Office contents insurance
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Loss of alcohol licence insurance
  • Personal accident insurance
  • Loss of profits cover
  • Commercial combined package insurance

What types of holiday park can be insured?

The following types of holiday park are typically covered under a caravan and park home operator insurance policy:

  • Residential 'all year' park home sites
  • Holiday park '11 month occupancy' sites
  • Caravan sites
  • Camping sites
  • Yurt sites
  • Shepherd hut sites
  • Glamping sites
  • Mixed caravan, camping, yurt and glamping sites

What is covered under a caravan and park home operator insurance policy?

Some possible situations that you might face as a caravan and park home operator include:

  • Theft of goods or equipment
  • Accidents or injuries to guests
  • Accidents or injuries to staff
  • Loss of income due to damage of accommodation
  • Fire damage
  • Flood damage
  • Vandalism damage

Caravan Park and Campsite Insurance - FAQ's

How much is Caravan Park and Campsite Insurance?

The premiums that you pay for your holiday park insurance will depend upon several factors, including:

  • Your annual business turnover
  • The value of your accommodation premises
  • The level of employers and public liability cover you require
  • The number of employees
  • On-site security measures
  • Is there a children's play area?
  • Is there a swimming pool?
  • Is there a shower block?
  • Is there a shop?
  • Is there a clubhouse and/or restaurant?
  • Entertainment provided on-site, inc. alcohol sales
  • Business interruption insurance, if required

Can I pay monthly for holiday park insurance?

In most cases, insurance brokers will provide you with the ability to pay for your business insurance on a monthly basis, by direct debit.

How can QuoteRack help with holiday park insurance?

If you are the owner or manager of a holiday campsite or caravan park and require caravan park insurance quotes, then QuoteRack can put you in contact with expert insurance brokers who are specialists in providing business insurance for these types of holiday parks.

Get a Campsite and Caravan Park Insurance quote now